6.1 Salary Ranges
6.2 Performance Review Process
The performance review is part of career engagement at USask and included regular touchpoints with your supervisor.
6.3 Salary Review Process
All Exempt positions are reviewed automatically on an annual basis based on the existing job profile for the position.
If you are a supervisor and wish to have a position reviewed outside of this automatic review, please follow this process:
- Work with your HR SBA to update the job profile to accurately reflect position accountability as of the current date (supervisor and employee (if encumbered) to update). Job Profile forms can be requested by emailing email@example.com
- Submit the job profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The compensation team will review and assign a market rate to the position.
- Placement within a salary band will be determined based on the market rate for the position.
- The compensation team will notify you of the results of the salary band assessment and pay implications.
- Notify your employee of review outcomes.